Lampeia Primary School (Divri)
View of a four-grade Primary School of Lampeia in Ilia
The monument functions as a Primary School and a spiritual center of the Municipality. It was built with a donation from A. Syggros in 1907.
It is characterized by a neoclassical symmetrical simple composition of its volumes, with the pediment being erased with simple frames. Its main face has a prostyle shaped by five square pillars.
The Primary School of Lampeia is a representative example of a school building of the beginning of the last century and is directly connected to the memories of the inhabitants of the area.
Contact:Navigate via Google Maps